Welcome to Our Newest Clients!
Now that you've scheduled your first appointment, we would like to ensure that your session will be as pleasant and productive as possible. Here are ways you can help:
Please read and follow these instructions carefully.
If you will be seeing Dr. Josh Hamilton, your psychiatric evaluation starts now! You'll provide information about your clinical history using our patient portal (online). We use the portal to communicate with you & to collect information about you. Some of that information is required by the business office for financial operations, while other information is used by our clinician(s) to aid in initial/ongoing assessment & treatment.
Each of Dr. Hamilton's clients must set up a portal account. It is essential that you do this well in advance of your initial appointment.
Here is a checklist to help you:
- Print these instructions: ctrl+p (PC) or command+p (Mac)
- Click here to open the portal login screen.
- Your username is the patient's first and last name (all lowercase, no space). For example, patient John Smith's username is johnsmith
- Your initial password is the patient's Lastname, followed by the numeral 1 (first letter capitalized, no space). For example, Smith1
You're not quite finished yet!
- Go back to the Portal screen/window.
- (If you accidentally closed it, click here).
- Click the Account Settings tab. Change your security questions.
- You may also change your password and update your email.
- Please do not change your username.
- Update patient demographics (name, address, etc.)
- Click here to fill out & print your ID card (keep with you).
- Click the Home tab. You'll see New Measures and Clinical Forms.
- For the first appointment in our office, the measures include a Symptom Screener & Clinical History Form (see example at right).
- Click the blue hyperlinks to access the measures (forms).
- Answer all questions.
- Be sure to click Submit at the end of each form.
Dr. Hamilton receives and reviews the results of these measures prior to the clinical interview. This saves more than 30 minutes of your time on the day of the appointment!
The office will cancel your appointment if these measures are not received at least 24 hours before your scheduled time.
We require two brief registration forms. Please print, complete and sign those documents prior to your appointment. Click here to access the forms. Please make a copy of your photo identification and insurance card and send all documents to [email protected] or fax to 702-302-4161.
Follow-Up Measures are Required:
Dr. Hamilton's clients will need to access the patient portal prior to each follow-up appointment. You will receive email reminders 1-2 days prior to each scheduled session. We encourage you to complete measures at least 24 hours in advance.
That's all for now! Click to read a Welcome Letter from Dr. Hamilton.
We look forward to meeting you soon!