Having a problem with medications? Click here for help.
Other useful resources for urgent situations:
Crisis hotline information is available online at www.crisiscallcenter.org/.
The Nevada Crisis Call Center is also a valuable resource: 1.800.273.8255.
These Las Vegas mental health hospitals can also advise you in emergent situations:
- Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital - 702.776.3500
- Montevista Hospital - 702.364.1111
- Spring Mountain Treatment Center - 702.873.2400
24-hour Hotline National Suicide Prevention Helpline
• 1-800-273-8255 (1-800-273-TALK)
Helplines & Resources:
Includes many local 24-hour hotlines along with support for suicide survivors, suicide prevention, and suicide statistics.
• Information & answers for people fighting addiction
American Association of Suicidology
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Befrienders International with the Samaritans
• Search for support worldwide at http://www.befrienders.org/
• Search resources in the United States at http://www.befrienders.org/helplines/helplines.asp?c2=USA
Families for Depression Awareness
Prevent Suicide Now
• Suicide prevention resources and worldwide hotline links: http://www.psycom.net/depression.central.suicide.html
Suicide Prevention Action Network USA
UCLA School Mental Health Project:
• Hotlines for suicide prevention and other crisis resources: http://smhp.psych.ucla.edu/hotline.htm
• ULifeLine college network: http://www.ulifeline.org/
• Drug & Alcohol Centers in Las Vegas: Centers.org and ProjectKnow