Emergency ResourcesWe provide services in non-emergent situations by appointment only.
If you’re experiencing a psychiatric or medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your area hospital emergency room.
Dr. Josh Hamilton APRN, LLC does not provide crisis/emergency/after-hours treatment. If you are experiencing a psychiatric or medical emergency, please seek definitive care from your local hospital emergency department or mental health treatment facility or call 911 for immediate assistance.
Area hospitals and urgent care centers
Resources for a problem with medications
Click here for help.
Crisis hotline information is available online at www.crisiscallcenter.org/.
Las Vegas Mental Health Hospitals
These Las Vegas mental health hospitals can also advise you in emergent situations:
- Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital – 702.776.3500
- Desert Winds Hospital – 702.555.7922
- Spring Mountain Treatment Center – 702.873.2400
- Seven Hills Behavioral Hospital – 702.947.2650
24-hour National Suicide Prevention Helpline
Helplines & Resources
Includes many local 24-hour hotlines along with support for suicide survivors, suicide prevention, and suicide statistics.
• Information & answers for people fighting addiction
American Association of Suicidology
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Befrienders International with the Samaritans
• Search for support worldwide at http://www.befrienders.org/
• Search resources in the United States at http://www.befrienders.org/helplines/helplines.asp?c2=USA
Families for Depression Awareness
Prevent Suicide Now
• Suicide prevention resources and worldwide hotline links: http://www.psycom.net/depression.central.suicide.html
Suicide Prevention Action Network USA
UCLA School Mental Health Project:
• Hotlines for suicide prevention and other crisis resources: http://smhp.psych.ucla.edu/hotline.htm
• ULifeLine college network: http://www.ulifeline.org/
• Drug & Alcohol Centers in Las Vegas: Centers.org and ProjectKnow